Our organization came into existence in 1994 as a small network based in Chennai. Initially catering to non-profit, research and development organizations based in Tamil Nadu we offered facilities that included online bulletin board and local e-mail facility for users to mail each other within our network. The urge to keep pace with the technological revolution happening in other parts of the world saw the birth of "EasyLink", as we came to be known, in 1995.
The years that followed saw EasyLink expanding to encompass a variety of I.T services like Internet e-mail, web applications, E-commerce, web hosting, etc. In addition to catering to its client base in India, EasyLink has also successfully partnered with companies abroad to offer our services worldwide.
The core goals at EasyLink are:
- Client Satisfaction: We must meet client expectations all the time and we must strive to exceed their expectations as much as possible.
- Quality: We must ensure the highest levels of quality in our work.
- Innovation: We must be innovative and creative in our work.
- Continuous Improvement: No one is perfect. Hence we must learn from our mistakes and continue to improve ourselves to ensure client satisfaction, quality and innovation.
We have won several awards from leading industry experts like Ericsson Internet Community Awards, Golden Web Awards for E-commerce website, Stockholm Challenge Awards etc.
We have executed projects for a wide range of clients including small entrepreneurs, medium-sized businesses, educational institutions and government departments. EasyLink's website development team has completed over 750 projects including designing static websites, establishing web-based intranets, developing multimedia presentations and e-commerce solutions. EasyLink's web hosting unit currently maintains 15 state-of-the-art Internet servers and hosts more than 5000 websites and web-based databases for clients worldwide.
Our team has over 15 years of experience in creative design and web-enabled software that allow your organization to effectively utilize the Internet for a variety of applications ranging from enabling your sales team to coordinate via the Internet to creating reverse auctions for your suppliers - solutions that allow you to cut costs and create new business channels. Some of the web-based applications implemented by us include:
- Web-based emergency response system for the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services.
- Suite of web-based applications including online application, admission/selection list, students intranet, staff intranet, alumni directory, attendance management system and digital library for Loyola College - a premier education institution in India.
- Online contact management system for Ericsson USA.
- Web-based student management system for the Institute of Logistics promoted by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- Intranet-based knowledge management system for the CPI Group at World Bank, Chennai.
- User interface design for the HRMS application used by Siemens Building Technologies.
Based in Chennai (India), EasyLink is managed by a team of enthusiastic, enterprising, and dedicated professionals whose goal is to deliver and support the most reliable and effective solutions in the industry. EasyLink is committed to serving and supporting your organization at whatever level you require. We look forward to hearing from you!